Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 2020/12/05 (Sat) Did a lot more poking around with Fork 2 of 2020/12/04's problem, but ultimately only got Fork 1 working. That will have to do for now.
- 2020/12/04 (Fri) Interrupted Greenmine work to try again to get Eudora working.
- 2020/11/24 (Tue) got two list-pages working again; now it's down to lots of small fixes (though getting the edit/save functionality back up may be another challenge)
- 2020/11/22 (Sun) solved the storage-translation problem; ran into problem of needing to access Context from Display collective
- 2020/11/21 (Sat) got past the problem which Context classes solved; ran into the problem of fields being updated directly from storage instead of going through the Storage I/O collective
- 2020/11/20 (Fri) implemented Context classes
- 2020/11/19 (Thu) came up with the idea of a Context (an object which stores other objects that can be updated after being passed) to solve that problem
- 2020/11/14 (Sat) WorkFerret issue (general issue with forms, really): how to update dependent recordsets for dropdowns
- 2020/11/13 (Fri) Got WorkFerret partly working again
- 2020/11/10 (Tue)
- 2020/11/09 repairing live Greenmine after update broke it
- Someone emailed me that Mew was down. Fixed Apache config & upgraded MediaWiki.
- Email at Sage&Swift was acting up; renewed the account... then had to chat with tech support to figure out what was going on with the email servers, because they worked for a little bit and then mysteriously stopped.
- Figured out how HubCat was misconfigured. Began trying to import DB, but it filled up the hard drive...
- 2020/11/05 working out queries and templates for generating listings on woozalia; got song-downloads listing working
- 2020/11/04 installed Semantic MediaWiki on woozalia, to replace the W3TPL-generated listings
- 2020/10/31 Got Prosody IM working on cloud1. Eudora may not be doable in a reasonable time-frame.
- 2020/10/30: got the email delivery fixed yesterday; now trying to solve Eudora 7.1 compatibility issue
- 2020/10/29: no email is being delivered at all, and I don't know why.
- 2020/10/28: having gotten MariaDB working, and updated some DNS, I now seriously start trying to fix email.
- 2020/10/27: apparently emails to some domains are being bounced because of email config being in an intermediate state.
- still woozalia -- but remembered that I might have some fixes elsewhere that hadn't been pushed up
- also broke off to try to start moving email from cloud5 to cloud1; ran into login issue with DigitalOcean, filed trouble-ticket
- 2020/10/25: still working on woozalia...
- 2020/10/24: noticed that woozalia.com was still broken; started trying to fix that, thought it would be a quick fix
- hypertwins.net (Greenmine) somehow is broken in a way that doesn't seem upgrade-related; upgrading to latest code, which is hopefully usable
- got the WYSIWYG editor working on LessigWiki (for now, anyway)
- 2020/10/22: Fixed WordPress sites (mostly just needed Apache reconfig to use PHP 7.4)
- 2020/10/21: created cloud1 v3 as a place to host HubCat, which was filling up the main drive on cloud5
- I later noticed that Dovecot was working properly on cloud1, so decided to migrate hypertwins.org/ownedbycats.org email and other stuff over there.
- 2020/10/17 – 22: upgrading cloud5 from Ubuntu 18.04 to 20.02
- This required upgrading about half of the MediaWiki installations to 1.35.
- 2020/09/04 – 13: wrote Special-Invite