All projects listed here are open-source. See Log for a day-by-day account.
- 2020-11-14 Priority is now WorkFerret, because I need to do some billing. VbzCart is either #2 or #3 after FinanceFerret.
- 2019-12-28 My current priority is getting VbzCart back online, both as a potential source of revenue and so I have something to show off for establishing credibility.
Once Ferreteria is stable again, the next items at the top of my list are the debate mapper and liquid agenda components of InstaGov. Both of these depend on the "TextFerret" component of Ferreteria (partly working but incomplete) which will also allow Ferreteria to act as a general content-management system (CMS), including wiki pages and blogging. It will also be one of the key pieces of Wikcess. I want TextFerret to be capable of replacing MediaWiki as the CMS for many other projects including Issuepedia, HTYP, InstaGov, and my personal sites (this one, woozalia.com, wiki.hypertwins.org).
See conventions for standards I've developed for my work.
- FinanceFerret is a web application for managing money (like QuickBooks but not evil)
- Greenmine is a collection of project-oriented plugins for Ferreteria (including FinanceFerret and WorkFerret)
- VbzCart is an e-commerce application with which I'm planning to help undermine capitalism (see WSA).
- WorkFerret is a single-user app for tracking billable hours, invoicing, etc.
- AUIML is a replacement for HTML+CSS+JS which is designed to be comparable to desktop GUI while including the best features of HTML web
- FactFerret: a data structure for recording arbitrary facts and sources
- GnuMusiq is an idea for making music distribution more meritocratic than driven by self-promotion ability
- InstaGov is a suite of web-based tools for self-governance (see WSA).
- FerretCircles: an overlay on Mastodon to support features like Circles and Groups ("Communities") in Google+
- FerretCoin: non-blockchain socialist cryptocurrency
- Wikcess is kind of a cross between a semantic wiki and MS Access, with shareable apps
- brainstorming: concepts still under development
- FerretCoin: socialist currency
- Ferret File System: a storage-agnostic, format-agnostic filesystem
- Software Uprising: a cooperative
- htyp:User:Woozle/software - notes and additional projects, some of which should be moved here
- /tutoring: specifying an application design as a tool for learning to code