Each DropinLink object connects to a Feature object. It uses the OnRunCalculations() method in tRequiresPermit to calculate whether or not the current user has permission to access that Feature, and sets
GetIsAuthorized() returns the value of that flag.
- ShouldDoTwigs() (defined in tRequiresPermit) returns the return value of
- GetShouldDisplay() returns TRUE iff
GetIsAuthorized()are both TRUE.
- OnRunCalculations() comes from tRequiresPermit
- OnEventLocal(): if GetIsSelected() and GetIsAuthorized(), then InvokeFeature()
- ...and also $oe->SetDoTwigs(FALSE), which is no longer supported and will generate an error if this code is actually run.
- OnRender() overrides caNavElement by adding conditions (GetIsSelected() and GetIsAuthorized()) before calling RenderOutput() (shouldn't we just be modifying GetShouldDisplay()?)
- GetShouldDisplay() returns TRUE iff GetIsSelected() and GetIsAuthorized() are set
- RenderSelf() - this isn't a thing anymore; needs renaming/refactoring
- RenderOutput() overrides caNavElement; revision incomplete as of 2022-07-18
- RenderDisplay() comes from caNavElement
- RenderValue() comes from cElement
- RenderBranch() comes from cElement
- RenderTwigs() comes from cElement