Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Source: util/array/args.php
This is a Status Array (cStati) with methods to access a couple of named arguments: Name and Value. These names are probably somewhat confusing, and their intent should probably be documented...
- 2022-07-28 moved all of the generic code (i.e. most of it) into cStati
- 2022-06-15 added CellClasses() (ability to predefine different status classes for specific named elements)
- moved Results and Args from data/result/base.php to util/array/legacy/status.php (for now)
- pulling in bits from the retired version as they come up.
- It seems likely this should be in a menu-related namespace, since that is how it is used.
- 2022-06-11 Replacing old cArgs with, basically, cResults (later removed)
- ... but keeping separate cArgs class in case additional functionality is needed.