All projects listed here are open-source.
(2019-12-28) My current priority is getting VbzCart back online, both as a potential source of revenue and so I have something to show off for establishing credibility.
Once Ferreteria is stable again, the next items at the top of my list are the debate mapper and liquid agenda components of InstaGov. Both of these depend on the "TextFerret" component of Ferreteria (partly working but incomplete) which will also allow Ferreteria to act as a general content-management system (CMS), including wiki pages and blogging. It will also be one of the key pieces of Wikcess. I want TextFerret to be capable of replacing MediaWiki as the CMS for many other projects including Issuepedia, HTYP, InstaGov, and my personal sites (this one, woozalia.com, wiki.hypertwins.org).
- FinanceFerret is a web application for managing money (like QuickBooks but not evil)
- Greenmine is a collection of project-oriented plugins for Ferreteria (including FinanceFerret and WorkFerret)
- VbzCart is an e-commerce application with which I'm planning to help undermine capitalism (see WSA).
- WorkFerret is a single-user app for tracking billable hours, invoicing, etc.
- GnuMusiq is an idea for making music distribution more meritocratic than driven by self-promotion ability
- InstaGov is a suite of web-based tools for self-governance (see WSA).
- Wikcess is kind of a cross between a semantic wiki and MS Access, with shareable apps
- brainstorming: concepts still under development
- htyp:User:Woozle/software - notes and additional projects, some of which should be moved here